Techmar Remote Control and Receiver for Plug and Play Lighting
- 5 Year Guarantee
With the receiver plugged into your plug and play garden lighting scheme, you can turn lights on and off from up to 40 metres away using the remote control.
- Remote control for use with plug and play garden lights
- Supplied with 1 receiver. Additional receivers can be purchased separately
- Each receiver will control all lights following it in the circuit (to a max 150W) or until the next receiver
- Each remote control can operate up to 9 receivers
- Operating range of 40 metre in open areas
- Designed to be used with the Techmar Plug and Play connectable lighting range
- IP44 rated
The Plug 'n' Play garden lights can be controlled remotely, or used with a Dusk to Dawn photocell to light up your garden automatically during the hours of darkness.
Plug and Play connection; simply connect into lighting circuit before the lights to be controlled. Timer / sensor unit will automatically control all lights following it in the circuit to the end of the circuit (to a max of 150W) or the next timer/sensor switch
Remote Control and Receiver
Each remote control is supplied with 1 receiver. Simply plug in the receiver between the transformer and the first light and the remote control will operate all the lights from the receiver to the end of the circuit (to a max of 150W) or to the next receiver.
The remote control will operate up to 9 groups of lights, from a maximum of 40M. Where you have more than 1 group of lights, an additional receiver will be needed for each group.
3 year guarantee
Whilst most products in the market place carry a standard 1 year guarantee these excellent value, quality lights come with an extended 3 year warranty against corrosion for added peace of mind
With an IP44 rating you can be assured this product is built to last. Protected both against solid objected greater than 1mm and splashing water, these lights can easily cope with British weather.
|Type||Cables and Accessories|
|Voltage Type||Low Voltage|