Techmar PIR Sensor for Plug and Play Lighting
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Motion Sensor (in low light)
The PIR sensor for plug and play lighting is designed to be used with the Techmar plug and play range and is perfect for activating your garden lights.
- Plug and Play PIR motion sensor
- Complete with 3 metre cable
- Recommended mounting height of 2 - 2.5 metres
- Supplied with ground stake, extension pole and wall mounting bracket
- PIR has 5 metre, 45° vertical and 90° horizontal detection zone
- Will automatically turn on up to a max 60W lighting
- Time on adjustable between 20 seconds, 1 minute or 5 minutes
- IP44 rated
- Designed to be used with the Techmar Plug and Play connectable lighting range
- Not recommended for use with in combination with timer and /or remote control
The PIR Sensor for Plug and Play Lighting is compatible with the Techmar Plug and Play range of low voltage garden lights. This modular system enables anyone to design and install a customised and safe set of outdoor lights. No electrician is needed.
A PIR sensor triggers light when it senses movement within a given range, which in this case is 5 metres with 45° vertical and 90° horizontal detection angles. It is useful for security purposes as well as providing a convenient light for property owners or visitors. The duration of light in this remote PIR sensor is adjustable from 1 to 5 minutes. A built-in photocell lets you control how dark it needs to be before the PIR sensor is active.
The Techmar PIR Sensor for Plug and Play Lighting controls every light that follows it in a circuit, whether at the start or at a specific point. This is subject to a maximum controllable load of 60W. The sensor comes with a 3m connection cable that links it to the main feed cable. Also supplied is a detachable ground stake with extension pole, plus a wall bracket.
Please note: this PIR sensor should not be used with the dusk to dawn sensor in the Techmar Plug and Play range.
Supplied with this product is a manufacturer's guarantee of 3 years.
|Type||Cables and Accessories|
|Automation||PIR Movement Sensor|
|Voltage Type||Low Voltage|