Lutec Sunshine LED Solar Floodlight with PIR Sensor
- 5 Year Guarantee
- Motion Sensor (in low light)
This die-cast aluminium floodlight by Lutec is operated via a solar panel and has an integrated LED lamp for additional energy efficiency, whilst being guaranteed against corrosion for 5 years.
- Die cast aluminium with polycarbonate diffuser
- Designed to withstand corrosion for up to 5 years
- PIR sensor with manual override function
- PIR sensor has up to 15 metre and 150° detection zone
- Time on when activated adjustable between 10 seconds and 90 seconds
- 5 metre cable from the solar panel to the light
- Both solar panel and light are adjustable
- Recommended mounting height of 2 - 2.5 metres
- Operates between dusk to dawn or can be switched off when not needed
- IP44 rated
Light - H 245 x W 180 x D 125mm
- PLEASE NOTE: Shorter periods of daylight may mean this product does not charge enough to achieve the desired brightness or work for the duration required.
Adding one of these energy efficient floodlights to your home is a fantastic means of introducing security lighting, especially as a movement sensor has been included, which will alert you to any visitors. As it uses solar energy, you won't have to connect it to a source of mains power and it uses an LED bulb, so will consume minimal energy when lit. This handy light doesn't just look exceptionally smart but it contains a dusk to dawn sensor which means it will automatically switch on when the sun goes down and off again when no longer needed in the morning.
|Supplier Code||P9016 si|
|Height||245mm (Light) 190mm (Panel)|
|Width/Dia||180mm (Light) 180mm (Panel)|
|Depth||125mm (Light) 90mm (Panel)|
|Automation||PIR Movement Sensor|