Techmar Plug and Play - Arcus LED Garden Spotlight
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Bulb Included
This stylish garden spotlight is part of the Techmar plug and play lighting scheme and can be used alongside other lights in the range or independently with a low voltage transformer.
- Die cast aluminium in a black finish
- Supplied with both ground stake and wall mounting bracket
- Supplied with 2M cable and connector
- Designed to be used with Techmar plug and play connectable lighting range. If used in isolation a transformer and connection cable will be required
- IP44 rated
- Complete with 5W LED MR16 bulb
- Total wattage: 5W - use this measure to calculate the correct transformer required
- Size: H 120 x W 110 x L 60mm
The Arcus Spotlight has a die-cast aluminium construction with a smart black finish. It forms part of the Techmar Plug and Play range of low voltage lights, which is customisable and does not need an electrician for installation. You can combine as many or as few lights as you want from a wide range and adapt your lighting scheme at any time. Lighting controls such as dusk-to-dawn sensors, PIR sensors, and timers are also available.
Add the Arcus Spotlight to an existing Plug and Play lighting scheme or use it alone. When used as a stand-alone light, you'll need a transformer and connection cable (sold separately).
Certified with an IP44 rating, the Arcus Spotlight is dust resistant and rainproof. A fully adjustable spotlight head lets you aim light exactly where needed. Supplied with this fitting is a 2-metre connection cable, which links the spotlight to the main cable of a Plug and Play scheme. The Arcus also comes with an interchangeable ground stake and mounting base, allowing easy installation on a soft or hard surface.
A manufacturer's guarantee of 3 years underlines the high quality of this product.
The Techmar Arcus Spotlight is supplied with a 5W LED MR16 bulb.
|Voltage Type||Low Voltage|
|No. of Bulbs||1|
|Replacement Bulb||LED MR16 Bulb|