Eterna Downlight Converter - White
- 2 Year Guarantee
The Downlight Converter - White allows you to convert your existing downlights to accept GU10 mains or low voltage MR16 lighting.
- Pressed Steel construction with a White finish
- Allows cost effective conversion to modern GU10 or low voltage MR16 12V lighting
- If converting to low voltage, a transformer will also be required. These are available to purchase separately
- Covers existing hole with diameter up to 140mm
- Supplied with ceramic GU10 and low voltage MR16 lamp holders
- Requires max 50W GU10 or 50W low voltage MR16 spotlight bulb
- Size: D 11mm x Dia 150mm. Cut out 70-140mm
The Downlight Converter in a neutral white will blend seamlessly with most colour schemes. It offers you the ideal solution if you wish to convert your existing R50, R64 and R80 downlights to accept GU10 mains or low voltage 12V lighting. This smart converter is manufactured from pressed steel and can quite simply be placed over any existing hole with a diameter up to 140mm. A 12V transformer can be purchased from us separately if you are converting to low voltage.
This practical downlight converter will be sent to you complete with a ceramic GU10 and low voltage lamp holder. Neat and understated, this mains voltage to low voltage converter will be a discreet fitting.
This Downlight Converter takes a maximum 50W GU10 or 50W low voltage spotlight bulb. Due to current legislation, Lighting Direct recommends the use of low energy bulbs.
The Downlight Converter has the following dimensions:
- Depth: 11mm
- Diameter: 150mm
|Format||Downlight Converter Plate|
|Suggested Room||Kitchen, Hallway, Office|
|No. of Bulbs||1|
|Replacement Bulb||LED GU10 Bulb|
You may also like
Trimless Plaster-In Tiltable Downlight - WhiteSpecial Price £11.99 Regular Price £14.99